Facebook Ads beta
ICYMI: we recently shipped a beta version of a new Facebook Ads data source that includes a broader range of metrics, improved filtering options, and grouping functionality, enabling Facebook advertisers to build much richer dashboards with Geckoboard.
You can try the new integration by logging in to Geckoboard and selecting it from our list of data sources. In it you’ll find:
- All the metrics you’re used to from our older Facebook Ads integrations, plus all-new ROAS metrics and more metrics tracking actions, such as app installs or video views
- Metrics related to three of Facebook’s standard conversion types (Purchases, Leads and Completed Registrations) - more conversion types are coming soon.
- Filtering by multiple campaigns, ad sets or ads on one widget (rather than creating separate widgets for each)
- Grouping by campaign, ad set or ad, making it easier to compare performance between them on one widget
- Engagement metrics (previously known as “Campaign results”)
For this release, custom conversions are not currently supported, but will be added soon; if you rely on these, our ‘Legacy’ integration will continue to support these for now.
Please let us know if you have any feedback whatsoever - just drop us a line by clicking ‘Help’ whilst logged in, or email email@example.com.