All the basics for setting up a TV dashboard, for one person’s use.
- Up to 2 dashboards A dashboard is the size of a widescreen TV and generally contains 15 or fewer metrics. We recommend having an individual dashboard for each team using Geckoboard.
- Send to 1 TV Easily display your dashboards on a large TV display or screen using Geckoboard’s Send to TV feature. More than one dashboard can be displayed on a single screen with Dashboard Loops.
- 1 user only Users have their own Geckoboard account that allows them to either create and edit dashboards, or only view specific dashboards they've been given access to.
- Geckoboard branded Basic plan includes a Geckoboard logo in the corner of your dashboards. Custom branding with your own logo and color scheme or without any branding is available on higher plans.
- Sharing links Until 1 Sep 2020 in response to COVID-19 Use sharing links to give someone view-only access to a dashboard without the need to create a new user account.
- Mobile access Until 1 Sep 2020 in response to COVID-19 Access your dashboards on the go from your mobile browser.