Our mission is to make data useful
Our vision is to help teams be more honest and effective by using data to set clear goals and easily share progress toward them.
Geckoboard at a Glance
Founded in 2010 with a London headquarters, Geckoboard now serves thousands of customers around the globe. Our growing team of 35+ spans eight time zones - from Mumbai to London, San Francisco to Hawaii and more.
Our Values and Beliefs
Each person at Geckoboard brings their own unique perspective and personality to the team and we value that - whether it’s an obsession for good coffee, love of memes, excitement for sticky notes, passion for travel, quest for exceptional food or something else.
But we all share four core beliefs. These values are at the heart of everything we do.
We believe in being open, therefore we:
- Share company metrics and goal progress with everyone on the team, both good and bad numbers.
- Listen to all suggestions and ideas. Anyone can share and everyone listens.
- Are always willing to change our mind.
- Have clarity in our product roadmap, positioning and communication.
We believe in thinking big, therefore we:
- Set goals that align with our mission and are 50/50 shots, not easily attainable.
- Realize mistakes are a sign we’re testing assumptions and boundaries, and we learn from them.
- Take risks and don’t always follow the path of least resistance.
- Continually improve our skills so we can do better work.
We believe in empathizing with customers, therefore we:
- Measure success based on the positive qualitative and quantitative impact it has on customers.
- Strive to build a remarkable product that solves difficult problems for our customers.
- Listen and communicate with our customers using clarity and compassion.
We believe in having a great workplace and great lives, therefore we:
- Work smarter, not harder by playing to our strengths and focusing on our goals.
- Prioritize health and family over work ALWAYS.
- Constantly strive to create a workplace that is welcoming and supportive for anyone.
- Always see the good in each other even when we disagree.
The Geckoboard Family
We believe in doing great work with great people. But we try not to take ourselves too seriously. No egos or office politics, just a team of smart, caring people who feel like family.Meet the Team
Do you believe in the power of clearly communicated metrics and goals? Are you eager to grow professionally? Want to be part of a rapidly growing startup where you can make a real impact? We’d love to hear from you!View Jobs