Once you’ve securely connected Google Drive to Geckoboard, you can start pulling data directly from your Google Sheets and turn it into into a range of clear visualizations. You can also customize your visualizations with comparisons, goals, status indicators and more.
Google Sheets dashboardsRead documentation
Google Sheets are handy for quickly compiling data, but they’re not so great for sharing with teams. Geckoboard transforms hefty Google Sheets into simple, real-time dashboards for your team, that can be shared and viewed via sharing links, mobile, or on a TV screen.
- Turn raw numbers into clear visualizations that update automatically when your data changes
- See key daily, weekly and monthly figures that would otherwise be buried
- Focus on the metrics that really matter without endless data to distract you
- Easily show progress towards goals, and highlight numbers when they’re performing well or poorly
- Display text from cells on your TV dashboard to share feedback, praise your team’s efforts, or even show today’s weather