Google Analytics dashboardsRead documentation
Geckoboard connects simply and securely to your Google Analytics account (Universal or GA4), so you can compile key website and app metrics on an easy-to-understand dashboard. You can then view and share your dashboard wherever you and your team are working, via sharing links, a mobile browser, or on a big-screen TV.
- Check crucial metrics from across your Google Analytics account, at a glance
- Monitor live website traffic to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Highlight specific performance targets and see progress towards them
- Broadcast the impact of marketing initiatives in real time
- Share useful Google Analytics metrics with team members who don't normally see them
- Supports Universal Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (Beta)
Get the exact metrics you need with powerful filters
Geckoboard supports the key metrics, segments, and dimensions you’re familiar with from Google Analytics, and these can be configured by account, profile, or view.
- Page views
- Bounce rate
- Session duration
- Pages per session
- New sessions
- Goal completions
- Goal conversion rate
- Page speed
- Site search
- Google Ads, AdSense, DoubleClick
- Custom metrics
- And many more...